Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Day 20: The Family Portrait

Our wonderful friend and photographer Lisa Shifflett took our family pictures again this year. 
 I really think professional photos are an important investment.  
They are some of my favorite possessions.

It is so fun to see how the kids change, and how the family changes.

And, the photos have an even more poignant meaning this year.  
It is proof of a miracle.  
My Elijah is really, honestly, truly smack dab in the middle of our family portrait.  
How crazy is that?!

Elijah was also excited to finally be in the family picture.  
I think it represents to him that he is part of our crazy clan.  
Once we get the final shots, I am going to get a printed copy and blow it up poster-size.  
Maybe with a quote about miracles attached to it.  


Here's a preview...


No comments:

Post a Comment